What does the club offer?
The club's mission (in words agreed with the Charity Commission) is 'to promote community participation in healthy recreation by the provision of facilities for athletics'.
- Free coaching and advice
- Free entry to league matches in track and field, cross-country and road running
- Free entry into regional and national competitions
- Reduced entry fees for road running events
- Excellent, free training facilities at the University track (please note the University code of conduct for track users) plus a substantial reduction on track user cards for use outside club hours
- Free indoor training in winter at Cambridge University Sports Centre
- Excellent services to athletes negotiated with local specialists for medical and training advice and treatment, kit etc.
- Registration with England Athletics
- A regular newsletter
- Maybe most of all, club members to train with, compete with and enjoy each other's company
We try to offer coaching in all the major disciplines but the club is run by volunteers and not all events are available all the time. If you are interested in a particular event, please ask about it. We can usually put you in touch with someone or let you know about regional coaching clinics.
Search our site
Scottish U20W 60m Hurdles champion +
Finlay Marriott was a clear winner of the Scottish Under 20 Womens Indoor 60m Hurdles Championship at the Emirates Arena on 11th February with a time of 8.90 secs.
Special General Meeting +
There will be a Special General Meeting of the Club on Tuesday 21 February 2017, at 8:15pm at the University Track. The meeting is being held to consider approval to convert C&C into a Charitable Incorporated Organisation. Further details can be found on the link below. https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8ehab9yxpnuldy/170118specialmeetingnotice.docx?dl=0
Because of the quorum requirements please make every effort to attend.…
Superb County XC results +
Magnificent results from the County Cross-country Championships. C&C destroyed the competition. Congratulations to all athletes and coaches. For full results click here and for a match report click here
Christmas Party +
This year's C&C Christmas Party will be held at Anglia Ruskin University on Friday 2nd December, 7.30 - midnight. There will be a Ceilidh band and a buffet. Open to all C&C members and their guests. Over 18s only. To buy a ticket click here
U15 boys win National Road Relays +
Brilliant result from the under 15 boys in the National Road Relays. National champions! Other teams did well too. Full results are here
Barry Wallman +
It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Barry from a major heart attack. Barry's funeral will take place on Thursday, 16 June at 12 noon at Linton Parish Church and the burial at Little Abington church cemetery. A number of tributes to Barry have been posted - Read them here
English Cross country champs 2016 +
A brilliant 2nd team place for the U17 men (Ashley, Rob, Ollie and Jordan), and 3rd team for the U17 Women (Julia, Belinda, Alice and Evie). The U13B were 7th team.
Best finish of the day was 5th for David Dow (U15B). The womens team was 11th of 84 teams with Vikki Knight 19th of 700.
National Indoor Triplejump champion +
Congratulations to Adelaide Omitowoju who is the England Athletics U17 Womens Indoor triple jump champion with a new U17W club record of 11.86m, and to her coach Mo Park.
Web Author Login
Use our interactive map for directions to the track and sports centre, click here.
Special General Meeting of the Club on Tuesday 21 February 2017, at 8:15pm
If you subscribe to anti-spam protection, please ensure that it doesn't block e-mails from Noel Moss, info @cambridgeandcoleridge.org.uk, or membership @cambridgeandcoleridge.org.uk, or club team managers, or you may miss important C&C information.
The track and field results and 2015 ranking lists are on the T&F results page and are updated weekly when possible.
- Club challenge results March 5th & April 1st
- Young athlete drop off and collection policy
- Track pass
- The C&C Track and Field competition handbook
- University Sports Centre prices for members in education
- University Sports Centre prices for C&C members
- Cambridge University Sports Centre Code of Conduct
- Track safety rules have been updated
- England Athletics Disciplinary Procedures and Grievance Procedures
- Cambridge University - Use of their track