- To encourage the development of athletics in the Cambridge, South Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas.
- To encourage the involvement of the public from all social and ethnic backgrounds in athletics as defined by the UK National Governing Body for Athletics.
- To assist athletes in need.
- To assist in the development of coaches by actively servicing their needs in relation to the development of athletic talent.
- To assist in the provision of athletic equipment to the highest safety standards.
- To assist in the improvement of existing athletic equipment particularly with reference to safety.
- To raise general awareness of athletics as defined above, by organising publicity, events and exhibitions.
- To advance for the benefit of the public in the Cambridge, South Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas, the development of character, mind, mental coordination, self discipline and physical fitness through the organisation or provision (or assistance in the organisation or provision) of equipment which will encourage and enable such people to participate in athletics as defined above.
- In the interests of social welfare to organise or provide (or assist in the organisation or provision of) equipment for participation in athletics, as defined above, with the object of improving the conditions of life for the persons for whom the equipment is primarily intended and either: (a) those persons have need by reason of their disablement, poverty or social and economic circumstances; or (b) the equipment to be available to members of the public at large through membership of an open club affiliated to the UK National Body.
- For public purpose beneficial to the community to promote, encourage, provide, enhance or maintain the safety of equipment in the defined area where athletics, as defined above, takes place.
- Such other objects and purposes in the defined area being objects and purposes which are exclusively charitable in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Area of Benefit and Operation
Individuals who benefit must be permanently resident (as defined by the National Governing Body for Athletics) in Cambridge or South Cambridgeshire, or hold First Claim membership with an open club providing support for a wide range of athletic activities and having affiliation to the UK National Governing Body for Athletics. The Club's headquarters must be within a three mile radius of Great St. Mary’s Church, Cambridge.
Mode of Operation
- Make grants (including loans of money or equipment) to individuals
- Make grants (including loans of money or equipment) to organisations (such as athletic clubs, schools)
Search our site
Scottish U20W 60m Hurdles champion +
Finlay Marriott was a clear winner of the Scottish Under 20 Womens Indoor 60m Hurdles Championship at the Emirates Arena on 11th February with a time of 8.90 secs.
Special General Meeting +
There will be a Special General Meeting of the Club on Tuesday 21 February 2017, at 8:15pm at the University Track. The meeting is being held to consider approval to convert C&C into a Charitable Incorporated Organisation. Further details can be found on the link below. https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8ehab9yxpnuldy/170118specialmeetingnotice.docx?dl=0
Because of the quorum requirements please make every effort to attend.…
Superb County XC results +
Magnificent results from the County Cross-country Championships. C&C destroyed the competition. Congratulations to all athletes and coaches. For full results click here and for a match report click here
Christmas Party +
This year's C&C Christmas Party will be held at Anglia Ruskin University on Friday 2nd December, 7.30 - midnight. There will be a Ceilidh band and a buffet. Open to all C&C members and their guests. Over 18s only. To buy a ticket click here
U15 boys win National Road Relays +
Brilliant result from the under 15 boys in the National Road Relays. National champions! Other teams did well too. Full results are here
Barry Wallman +
It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Barry from a major heart attack. Barry's funeral will take place on Thursday, 16 June at 12 noon at Linton Parish Church and the burial at Little Abington church cemetery. A number of tributes to Barry have been posted - Read them here
English Cross country champs 2016 +
A brilliant 2nd team place for the U17 men (Ashley, Rob, Ollie and Jordan), and 3rd team for the U17 Women (Julia, Belinda, Alice and Evie). The U13B were 7th team.
Best finish of the day was 5th for David Dow (U15B). The womens team was 11th of 84 teams with Vikki Knight 19th of 700.
National Indoor Triplejump champion +
Congratulations to Adelaide Omitowoju who is the England Athletics U17 Womens Indoor triple jump champion with a new U17W club record of 11.86m, and to her coach Mo Park.
Web Author Login
Use our interactive map for directions to the track and sports centre, click here.
Special General Meeting of the Club on Tuesday 21 February 2017, at 8:15pm
If you subscribe to anti-spam protection, please ensure that it doesn't block e-mails from Noel Moss, info @cambridgeandcoleridge.org.uk, or membership @cambridgeandcoleridge.org.uk, or club team managers, or you may miss important C&C information.
The track and field results and 2015 ranking lists are on the T&F results page and are updated weekly when possible.
- Club challenge results March 5th
- Young athlete drop off and collection policy
- Track pass
- The C&C Track and Field competition handbook
- University Sports Centre prices for members in education
- University Sports Centre prices for C&C members
- Cambridge University Sports Centre Code of Conduct
- Track safety rules have been updated
- England Athletics Disciplinary Procedures and Grievance Procedures
- Cambridge University - Use of their track